Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big returns for a small investment

Being the modest person I am, I don't usually post kudos and compliments from my clients. But I thought I would share this one from a client whose cottage I photographed last year in Comox. I'm posting it for two reasons: to prove that good photographs can indeed help sell, or in this case rent, a house, and also because I'm looking for another cheap summer holiday. Photos in exchange for a few days at your summer home, anyone?

"Thanks again for the wonderful photos. I have the house rented until early Sept apart from one week. We use two different owner websites and I've only put the new photos on one of the two and every single rental has come from the one with the new photos. As a scientist, I would say that is absolute evidence that you are a gifted photographer!"

No comments: